kilof.e-fora.pl

Forum sojuszu górników z uni Io w grze Ogame. Jednoczymy najlepszych górników z uni.

Obecny czas: Nie Lut 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  Strona 1 z 1
 [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: NFL Jerseys Wholesale
PostWysłany: Sob Sty 20, 2018 10:48 pm 

That honor belongs to brother Dustin.
"I just want to do what's best for me and my family right now and I think this is it," Britton said.
"It's no big deal. Money's not why I'm doing this."
Depending on whether you looked at it on a yearly basis or overall value,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, both brothers could claim at the time they were the highest-paid.
Colquitt's three-year,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, $11.7 million extension that he signed in 2013 included $3 million up front and averaged $3.9 million a season. That bested the $3.75 million average that Dustin got in his five-year, $18.75 million deal with the Chiefs.
"I mean, Demaryius had to get taken care of somehow," Colquitt cracked. "Peyton took a little hit a couple months ago. So,NFL Jerseys Cheap, I mean, Peyton's a good guy to follow, a good example."
"I think even a little haircut is still a nice living for my family and I'm blessed to be doing what I'm doing," he added.

Colquitt's production slipped last year, and in the offseason the Broncos brought in kicker/punter Karl Schmitz, a strong-legged 28-year-old from Jacksonville University who hasn't played since 2008.
Dustin is making $2.95 million.
The Broncos, who signed Demaryius Thomas to a $70 million, five-year deal last month,Cheap Jeseys NFL, gained some financial flexibility from Colquitt just like as when Peyton Manning accepted a $4 million pay cut in the offseason.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Britton Colquitt is no longer the highest-paid punter in the First Family of Fourth Downs.
Two years after becoming the league's highest-paid punter, Britton agreed to a $1.4 million pay cut from the Denver Broncos. He'll get $1.6 million instead of $3 million.
"I'm not mad about it," Britton Colquitt said of Monday's agreement. "It's part of the business, and I'm confident in our team this year and the ability God has given me. And I feel that I'm going to have a better year than I've had in the past.
Now there's no question it's Dustin.
He said he wanted to stay in Denver and "help the team win,Cheap Jerseys From China."
Colquitt's 2016 salary of $3.25 million remains untouched,Cheap Hockey Jerseys.

Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  Strona 1 z 1
 [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 17 gości

Możesz zakładać nowe tematy na tym forum
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach na tym forum