kilof.e-fora.pl

Forum sojuszu górników z uni Io w grze Ogame. Jednoczymy najlepszych górników z uni.

Obecny czas: Pią Kwi 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  Strona 1 z 1
 [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: Wholesale Jerseys China
PostWysłany: Nie Sty 14, 2018 4:39 am 

"Not everyone gets to walk away from the game on their own terms and he is doing that today and for that he has my respect,China NFL Jerseys," Webster said in a statement. "I know he has a number of business ventures already, and we wish him and his family the best in what lies ahead."
He started 12 games at outside linebacker last season,Cheap Jerseys From China, but also was inactive for three games. The Titans signed Brian Orakpo in free agency and drafted Deiontrez Mount of Louisville in the sixth round.
"While I still feel like I could be competitive on the field,Cheap Jerseys Online, at this point in my life,Cheap NFL Jerseys, my family is my priority," Wimbley wrote Thursday in a post on Twitter. "Although my wife and two young daughters have always been incredibly supportive of my career, I am looking forward to spending more meaningful time with them and never missing another big moment in their lives!"
The Titans signed Wimbley in March 2012 to a five-year contract after the Raiders released him,Nike NFL Jerseys China. Wimbley was due $1.85 million in base salary this season and $2.35 million in 2016,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China.
The 6-foot-4, 258-pound Wimbley was a first-round draft pick by Cleveland in 2006 at No. 13 overall and played four seasons with the Browns before being traded to Oakland in 2010.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Titans linebacker Kamerion Wimbley wants to spend more time with his family and has decided to retire from the NFL after nine seasons.

Titans general manager Ruston Webster congratulated Wimbley as a true pro.
Wimbley has 53½ sacks in his career, yet only 11 the past three seasons in Tennessee. He started 123 of his 140 games with 533 tackles and 32 tackles for loss with two interceptions, nine forced fumbles and three recovered fumbles.

Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  Strona 1 z 1
 [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 9 gości

Możesz zakładać nowe tematy na tym forum
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach na tym forum